Founded in 1881, Neill-LaVielle Industrial Supply of Louisville, Georgetown, and Bowling Green, is a “Just-in-Time” general line industrial distributor serving all of Kentucky, northern Tennessee and southern Indiana.
Neill-LaVielle’s success has been achieved through technological awareness, long-term investment in facilities, inventory, manpower, and through exceptionally close relationships with key suppliers. We are also committed to a total quality program that is ongoing and gives us continuous process improvements.
Neill-LaVielle’s key to growth lies in its “Just-in-Time / Right-the-First Time” quality order processing. Growth, at Neill-LaVielle, is achieved through a dedicated staff of field sales and order service specialists. This group of specialists are diversified in product specialization and application know-how and are assisted by a fully integrated computer system linking the three regional distribution centers and the supplier network.
Neill-LaVielle Supply Company represents quality supply partners with dedicated employees serving the needs of our valued customers.
The name of Fogerty & Neill was changed, and the company was incorporated as the W. H. Neill Co.
Neill-LaVielle entered the bearing and power transmission market by establishing Bearings Incorporated which operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of Neill-LaVielle.
As a distributor of mill supplies, steel and bearings it became increasingly more difficult to operate from a series of five story buildings. Therefore, in 1955, the company decided to move from its original location to the southern part of the city into a new facility on South Brook Street.
Following that success we opened another branch location in Lexington, KY in 1973 to support the eastern Kentucky market.
Bearings Incorporated adopted the new name of Bearings of Kentucky.
Today, Neill-LaVielle’s corporate headquarters remain on South Floyd Street along with Bearings of Kentucky. Neill-LaVielle Steel operates from a separate location on Jennings Lane and we continue to have branch locations in Bowling Green and Georgetown.